• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

Andrmorr

Does ice count
Yeah NC has become ICE central the last few years. I lost about 50 trees last year and a few of those fell on classic cars...Sounded like a war zone with all the pine trees exploding...one fell on our truck while we were cutting some others that had fallen across the highway...The M930A2 will see some emergency response action as soon as the dang SF97 gets here! My happy helper has her emergency kit and is ready to roll...literally!

Attachments

Last edited:

Carlo

Yeah NC has become ICE central the last few years. I lost about 50 trees last year and a few of those fell on classic cars...Sounded like a war zone with all the pine trees exploding...one fell on our truck while we were cutting some others that had fallen across the road...The M930A2 will see some emergency response action as soon as the dang SF97 gets here! My happy helper has her emergency kit and is ready to roll...literally!
I've heard of these ice storms. I've never seem them in Italy but I was in Canada many years back and watched high line wire towers fall over from the weight of the ice. Incredible! Be careful.

Another Ahab

I've heard of these ice storms. I've never seem them in Italy but I was in Canada many years back and watched high line wire towers fall over from the weight of the ice. Incredible! Be careful.
Snow is bothersome, but the ice brings down branches, power lines, and whole trees. Ice is a mess.

Shirehorse

I was on a train from Chattanooga to Nashville, and that ice was bringing down trees left and right. It knocked out or ditch lights on the front of our locomotive, and busted the conductors windshield wiper. It's definitely not the one you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks