• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Site downtime - this sunday!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going on my lunch break now. If it's taken down before I return, I'll see you all on the other side!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh God what am I going to do without Steel Soldiers for all day today!?!?!?

Oh. right - get some sun, get some small projects done around the house, enjoy time with the family, etc.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Wish we had a SET SHUT DOWN TIME, so we can know when we can get our LAST MINUTE SS FIX, like a junkie wanting to know when there dealer will be going out of town

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you do when your dealer gets busted? The cops don't tell you before the sting, do they?

Relax and don't worry about it.:deadhorse:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What do you do when your dealer gets busted? The cops don't tell you before the sting, do they?

Relax and don't worry about it.:deadhorse:
No but the word got transmitted at the speed of light at the happening, and with a backup in the communication,

THERE IS NO SS BACKUP

3dAngus

Yep. It is what it is. Some people have church, families, and other things far more important.

In any case, something has already started. The clock on your last two posts said 11:15 initially, but then it changed to 10:15. Preliminaries might be being worked as we speak.

Good luck guys. I know these are exciting yet anxious times. We all wish you well.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yep. It is what it is. Some people have church, families, and other things far more important.
In any case, something has already started. The clock on your last two posts said 11:15 initially, but then it changed to 10:15. Preliminaries might be being worked as we speak.
Good luck guys. I know these are exciting yet anxious times. We all wish you well.
I always try to find humor in any situation.:D

Remember the movie "Airplane" where the feller pulls the plug from the wall and blacks out all the landing lights and the control tower??

I can just see patracy with that mischievous grin on his face waiting to "pull the plug"!!

I just want to wish you luck...we're all counting on you patracy!:tinkerbell:

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Update: I just heard from the developer who is spearheading this upgrade today and he will be getting started sometime after 14:00 EST. Carry on.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going on my dinner break now. If it's taken down before I return, I'll see you all on the other side!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks