• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Site Time Zone?

RangerBob

Either the site time zone is off/incorrect, or my profile setting has me in Nova Scotia. Currently in MS with a local time of 0940, but SS posts are showing as 1140. DST? :-?

No biggie, just wondering.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Either the site time zone is off/incorrect, or my profile setting has me in Nova Scotia. Currently in MS with a local time of 0940, but SS posts are showing as 1140. DST? :-?
No biggie, just wondering.
I think it has something to do with solar flares, or lack there of and possibly delayed travel thru a worm hole.:naner:

RangerBob

Ah, you may be on to it. I did recently print a salt shaker model of the Tardis with my new 3D printer. Must have perturbed the space/time thingy-whatsit.

Anyone else noticing posts showing 1hr ahead of eastern time?

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Under you General Setting you can set your time zone.

I don't think there is a worm hole setting though unless patracy added that feature. :mrgreen:

RangerBob

Under you General Setting you can set your time zone. <snip>
Ah, there it is. Thanks. Was set to eastern -5GMT, with DST set to auto. Turned DST to off instead, and the earth has stopped spinning so fast. I hoped it wasn't because I botched the top of the Tardis salt shaker, left it off, and time was leaking out.

DSCF2183.jpg

Last edited: