• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Site Time Zone?

RangerBob

Either the site time zone is off/incorrect, or my profile setting has me in Nova Scotia. Currently in MS with a local time of 0940, but SS posts are showing as 1140. DST? :-?

No biggie, just wondering.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Either the site time zone is off/incorrect, or my profile setting has me in Nova Scotia. Currently in MS with a local time of 0940, but SS posts are showing as 1140. DST? :-?
No biggie, just wondering.
I think it has something to do with solar flares, or lack there of and possibly delayed travel thru a worm hole.:naner:

RangerBob

Ah, you may be on to it. I did recently print a salt shaker model of the Tardis with my new 3D printer. Must have perturbed the space/time thingy-whatsit.

Anyone else noticing posts showing 1hr ahead of eastern time?

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Under you General Setting you can set your time zone.

I don't think there is a worm hole setting though unless patracy added that feature. :mrgreen:

RangerBob

Under you General Setting you can set your time zone. <snip>
Ah, there it is. Thanks. Was set to eastern -5GMT, with DST set to auto. Turned DST to off instead, and the earth has stopped spinning so fast. I hoped it wasn't because I botched the top of the Tardis salt shaker, left it off, and time was leaking out.

DSCF2183.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks