• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave cable adaptors

frostvair

Banned
I need some two pin to single pin adaptors. Anyone have a source for me? I have a good set of cables but I need single pin not two pin.:)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Good luck. Those are spoken of but never seen. You have a 2 pin cable, but nato connector on the truck?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you will have a hard time putting the new NATO ends on a 2 pin cable. They are usually wrapped into one solid cable unlike the 2 zip tied together cables the NATO's usually have. People part deuces with the 2 pin connector all the time. You should get them for under 30$, just convert to 2 pin.;-)

chief cook and bottle washer

if you cant find any adaprers i have loads of new unused ,in the bag, slave cable receptacles, i forgot i had these until i read your post , these are the two pin stile with the screw cap, i was selling these on e bay for 40.00 plus shipping but for members you can have these for 25.00 , or two two for 40.00 .plus shipping . the cables are shorter than the duce ,i have spliced them behind the seat on my duce , hope this helps salvorone 386-409-9291