• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slobber Tube Opening LDT

Heavysteven

Why is there two opening on the slobber tube that runs down by the turbo?
One is the for the fuel and mc to vent to, but the other I don't understand.
Am I missing something or should i plug it

Also, why does my intake on the compress look so much different than others?

It's also empty and provides in filteration to the air entering the compressor.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you look at the TMs, you should find that the fuel tank and the brake master cylinder used to be connected together and then go to one those bungs. MWOs separated them, and removed the line to the slobber tube and moved it to end up neat the airfilter housing. Some master cylinders vents still are connected to the slobber tube.

Flyingvan911

My MC is vented through the diesel vent then the slobber tube. I plan to change it. I don't care for the idea of diesel being connected in any way with DOT 5.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks