• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Smooth Recovery

davidkroberts

wow, ive never had to add that many parts, bet you got it at a steal. Nice lloking old truck though. What planes have you got for this one.

Ive noticed the recoveries seem to be getting easier but i figured that ive lowered my expectations to the point that if the truck is even on the lot its a good day.....

Lawrence of Arabia

Yes I brought the wheels. It really isn't as bad as it looks. Needs a rear u-joint, wiper motor & rear glass. All of which I have. Oh & a door. Probably gonna sell it unless my daughter takes an interest in it.

91W350

What are those wheels on your tow vehicle? I like that look with the narrow box. Are those alloy wheels that have been blacked out? Glen

91W350

I think we saved several sets from the crusher, we try to pull all the alloy wheels when we can get him to slow down enough to allow it. I like them! Thanks, Glen