• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Smooth Recovery

davidkroberts

wow, ive never had to add that many parts, bet you got it at a steal. Nice lloking old truck though. What planes have you got for this one.

Ive noticed the recoveries seem to be getting easier but i figured that ive lowered my expectations to the point that if the truck is even on the lot its a good day.....

Lawrence of Arabia

Yes I brought the wheels. It really isn't as bad as it looks. Needs a rear u-joint, wiper motor & rear glass. All of which I have. Oh & a door. Probably gonna sell it unless my daughter takes an interest in it.

91W350

What are those wheels on your tow vehicle? I like that look with the narrow box. Are those alloy wheels that have been blacked out? Glen

91W350

I think we saved several sets from the crusher, we try to pull all the alloy wheels when we can get him to slow down enough to allow it. I like them! Thanks, Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks