• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Picture

ATC

Absolutely beautiful pictures!! :shock: I am sooooo jealous!

We used to get good snows down here...but last year we only got 2" of sleet, and last week we got 3" of snow... :( :evil:

SpruceDeuce

sno play

if you can get the pics to load i would love to see the kings i have only caught 1 king because when we go up the king run is usually ending

i have caught every type of salmon up there as well

also the halibut get a LOT bigger than mine!! i have seen up to 600 lb ones before in pictures

AMTAK

No he has had that for awile. We got our EUCs fri. on his tractor and my two m35s. Don't know when we will get them.
He just did the hyd. lines on the M819. Rewelding the ends for the more comon fittings. It runs good, use it all the time.

Mike_Pop

RE: Central Arkansas Snow Fall

MOOSBGY...

Great photos!!! That's some awesome country out there. And I thought we got a lot of snow.

tamangel

someone was mentioning video's available on the AlCan Highway construction:

http://www.amazon.com/American-Expe...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1205702549&sr=1-2
a couple more are listed on the same page..

and history channels offering (on Amazon-only used ones) HC has discontinued their offering:
http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Marvel...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1205702752&sr=1-1

Also, saw Season 1 of Ice Road Truckers @ Target today, around $21.00..

Mike

“To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color, is like living in Alaska and being against snow”
William Faulkner

tamangel

...for those of you unfamiliar w/ half.com, its an ebay company but there are no auctions. people list a book (and you make your purchase choices) based on the condition of the book. No bidding! Shipping prices are added to the purchase price.. payment types are same as ebay. You register a CC and its paid that way. As mentioned great prices.. !They have a 'wish list' function also. You list the books you are looking for and are supposed to get an email each time that books shows up for sale..

http://www.half.ebay.com/ Remember, there are never enough books, just not enough bookcases..

Mike

beaubeau

winter pics of my last purchase

This is what is left from winter snow melt in my yard. Just had to park the Deuce somewhere!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks