• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Plow Installation: Meyer from about the mid-80's. HELP??

rhinob

Greetings,

Just found a complete Meyer plow for my CUCV M1009 and I'm looking for some detailed photos of the installation. Can anyone supply them? This plow is a 7' Meyer from about the mid-80's and is not an EZ-Classic tubular type.

Thanks much!

Den

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pictures are good. I'll show you my plow if .....

I went to google and searched ......"steel soldiers" plow.....

Under the first SS link on google there is a blue link that says ..............More results from steel soldiers.com

When you hit that you get a few pages of threads, well .....a few hundred pages of threads, where someone on Steel Soldiers used the word 'plow' 'plowing' 'plowboy' or something like that. You can change your search by adding the term "CUCV" to "Steel Soldiers" plow but I found a ton of pictures and info on the first search.

I think this link was on the third page in and there are plenty o' plow pages to ponder.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?44059-Custom-Plow-setup-for-my-CUCV

wayne pick

Note- You may or may not have to drill bolt holes in the frame to install the lower mounts. Be very carefull, as there may be steel brake lines inside the frame rails. they were exactly where I had to drill 5/8 holes on my 1031 when I installed my fisher setup. I bent them slightly, and re clamped them to the frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks