• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So. Cal. Bad Karma Campout/Training Feb 22-24

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bad Karma will be visiting the desert once again Feb 22-24 for some fun and training. Bring your MV or just yourself and have some fun. Same location as the recent get togethers, so you won't have trouble getting there.

Will add more details as available.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awe man! I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the Spring Rally.

saffy2yrs

Is it possible to get there in normal vehicles? I would be interested in coming to see the vehicles and hear the stories about them. However I just have a car, plain boring car.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So is this going to happen? It's about 2 weeks out and I'm was wondering. Wouldn't want to show up and play solitaire.

Artisan

I now have my M925A1 down here so unless I land
a big job sounds like a plan.

A weekend or a day or what? Driving home late afternoon into
the sun is brutal though...I did it a couple of times last couple weeks
from Barfstow. It was HOT one evening! Whew!

smashcrashy

Ill be out Saturday with the 1919, i wont have extra .308 but if you have your own you'll be welcome to shoot it. Ill be working on getting the mg3 ground mount working and sighted in, but i will bring the AA tripod and 1919A6 configuration as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks