• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So , can 5 ton's post here to?

jwaller

generally speaking, Us 5 ton guys have our own forum. I'd post there instead of in the deuce forum. you should get better responses.

Kalashnikov

I like the black. I was actually thinking of keeping my deuce black after spraying it as the base for the camo.

I'd like to make a crane that has access to all 3 sides and anywhere in the bed. Still thinking about what would work best, be winch powered, rotate while loaded and still have a good amount of bed capacity.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Jwaller is correct-use the 5 ton forum.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
generally speaking, Us 5 ton guys have our own forum. I'd post there instead of in the deuce forum. you should get better responses.
I sometimes wonder where to post as well. I think the 5-ton forum gets less repsonses but they are mostly on topic, less admiring remarks.

On the other hand, purely my gut imagination, mayby completely wrong, but I sometimes have the feeling that a lot of Deuce people skip the 5-ton forum, or at least after the first few posts, as "not relevant" (or maybe my posts are just plain boring ;)).

However, there are a lot of similarities in technical stuff. So we would miss some good input, while they would loose out on some good ideas as well. Then again, maybe not all 5-tonners will read all deuce ramblings, so there it is.

In the end, I keep posting in the 5-ton forum, I mean, it's what we have.

badga the badger

Jwaller is correct-use the 5 ton forum.
now wait. lets give this a bit more thought.

the 5 ton section is simply 5 ton and up. unfortunetly it does not have a mod/ hot-rodding section. it is ovbious that this is not a standerd m813. it is clearly modded and is soon to be hot-rodded.

maybe SS should either expand this section to include all mod/hot-rodding or expand the 5 ton and up section.
im all for expanding this section. as a deuce owner, i would actully like to see some 5 ton mods.

what do you guys think of that propistion?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks