• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So , can 5 ton's post here to?

jwaller

generally speaking, Us 5 ton guys have our own forum. I'd post there instead of in the deuce forum. you should get better responses.

Kalashnikov

I like the black. I was actually thinking of keeping my deuce black after spraying it as the base for the camo.

I'd like to make a crane that has access to all 3 sides and anywhere in the bed. Still thinking about what would work best, be winch powered, rotate while loaded and still have a good amount of bed capacity.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Jwaller is correct-use the 5 ton forum.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
generally speaking, Us 5 ton guys have our own forum. I'd post there instead of in the deuce forum. you should get better responses.
I sometimes wonder where to post as well. I think the 5-ton forum gets less repsonses but they are mostly on topic, less admiring remarks.

On the other hand, purely my gut imagination, mayby completely wrong, but I sometimes have the feeling that a lot of Deuce people skip the 5-ton forum, or at least after the first few posts, as "not relevant" (or maybe my posts are just plain boring ;)).

However, there are a lot of similarities in technical stuff. So we would miss some good input, while they would loose out on some good ideas as well. Then again, maybe not all 5-tonners will read all deuce ramblings, so there it is.

In the end, I keep posting in the 5-ton forum, I mean, it's what we have.

badga the badger

Jwaller is correct-use the 5 ton forum.
now wait. lets give this a bit more thought.

the 5 ton section is simply 5 ton and up. unfortunetly it does not have a mod/ hot-rodding section. it is ovbious that this is not a standerd m813. it is clearly modded and is soon to be hot-rodded.

maybe SS should either expand this section to include all mod/hot-rodding or expand the 5 ton and up section.
im all for expanding this section. as a deuce owner, i would actully like to see some 5 ton mods.

what do you guys think of that propistion?

Last edited: