• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So, on a scale of "Meh" to "Dude, you're gonna die by death wobble"

rustystud

Nope, I was attempting to explain what the other guy was doing to you since you seemed a bit confused by his responses and also clarifying how you had terminology mixed up (something he was not doing but rather just egging you on with his responses).

re-read and you'll see I was trying to help you.
My apologies. I was at my father-inlaws funeral for the last week and I have been suffering from jet lag for days now. I was only able to get online for a short time each day. We just got back home at midnight last night. So who was being called a "dick" ? Ahab help me here. As far as how many spring options there are there where only two. The two leaf and three leaf. There are after-market four leafs available if your going to be using a snowplow.

Another Ahab

My apologies. I was at my father-inlaws funeral for the last week and I have been suffering from jet lag for days now. I was only able to get online for a short time each day. We just got back home at midnight last night. So who was being called a "dick" ? Ahab help me here. As far as how many spring options there are there where only two. The two leaf and three leaf. There are after-market four leafs available if your going to be using a snowplow.
Tell you the truth, I wasn't really paying attention and missed the whole flare-up.

I'm sorry about the death in the family.

Guess we need to go "back to the video". :shrugs:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks