• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So who won the $2100 fording kit?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Lord that's a lot of money! If we can get a complete parts list I bet (guess) it would be a lot less than $2,100.
Well the parts list was in the posting and it's also in the pub. Plus I could tell the first several hundred people where they could buy them out of FL for $715 plus shipping.aua

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well theres only 2 people who pushed it over $400. One of them won it. So if the 2nd guy wants one for $815-shipped I'll order him one when I get paid in advance. How's that save almost $1300.

3dAngus

What was the minimum order quantity for that $715 fording kit from the company.

And if the buyer shows up, what will you do with it. Are you going to replicate it?

I have a duplicate thread up, so I will just delete it.

emr

well as it is allot of money, there sure are plenty of people who think , hey its what i wanted so what what it cost, just sayin, there are allot of people like that, i may not be one but have a few friends that are, and god bless em, :)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well tell me where I can get them at.
Not even a "Please can you tell me where to get one?"

Also, you don't need the kit to replicate it. I have talked to the seller quite a bit. Seems stand up. Said he would send info for a few easy to make but hard to find parts. Was drawing out parts to replicate in the kit to send me.

Oh, I also don't think anyone thought it would go that high-ever!

P.S. They DO NOT fit a 5-Ton!

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe it was someone screwing with the seller. It is eBay - stranger things have happened.

Watch the feedback for a few weeks.