• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Socal Pre-Doomsday Meet

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lived in high desert here for over 3 years now and typically, like today, it's raining all over down the hill but here we barely get a sprinkle. And of that, it's already dried up, mostly. So I wouldn't fret too much about the call for Sat rain, unless its a real big weather event, it will probably be like today--- which is still fairly tolerable for family recreation and/or pre-doomsday activities... temps are a bit cool though--- like low 40's early AM--- don't forget to bring your thermals!

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be leaving in the morning. Raining in the low desert so will take my time. Bad Karma will probably reach the AO before me, but we will all be there.

sdflatfender

I should be working on one of the rigs but apparently Life's Too Short. Dezert Ratt... Let's Roll!!! :)... what time? Any way to get my GPW in the bed of that 5t? Wrecker no worky right now :(

Lextreme

Woke up at 6 am this morning and left like 6:10am and got back home and attended church with the family.... It was fun but very cold...

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

We had a great time! here's some pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

Blendmaster2002

more pics.

Attachments

Blendmaster2002

more pics.

Attachments

Blendmaster2002

and the conclusion of the trip pics.

Attachments

Blendmaster2002

Hey Hnudy, I will just put it out there that we thought for sure we had a 100Dollarman sighting and then witnessed him cruise by the camp without even a hit of the horn! It was the only other vehicle that came by the camp other than us participants, it was a white colored 4 door Rubi with a rack above the spare to boot! but if it was you we couldn’t figure why you wouldn’t stop LoL.

Come on Hundy, end the suspense did you make a stealthy surveillance mission…

Ok Ill quit now, you have a 2 door but I had forgot untill I looked up pics of the last meet and so did others thought yours was a 4 door...
:beer:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I missed out. Too much going on while prepping for the end.

Cycletek

Well it looks like fun was had by all and no reports of any injuries~! If we survive Friday maybe we can have a we survived the end of the world meet after the holidays!

:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks