• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Socal Pre-Doomsday Meet

100dollarman

Hey Hnudy, I will just put it out there that we thought for sure we had a 100Dollarman sighting and then witnessed him cruise by the camp without even a hit of the horn! It was the only other vehicle that came by the camp other than us participants, it was a white colored 4 door Rubi with a rack above the spare to boot! but if it was you we couldn’t figure why you wouldn’t stop LoL.

Come on Hundy, end the suspense did you make a stealthy surveillance mission…

Ok Ill quit now, you have a 2 door but I had forgot untill I looked up pics of the last meet and so did others thought yours was a 4 door...
:beer:

SOMEONE needs to keep an eye on you two! lol

Lextreme

Well it looks like fun was had by all and no reports of any injuries~! If we survive Friday maybe we can have a we survived the end of the world meet after the holidays!

:p
You know there was a doctor with the group. He also has an emergency surgery kit too..... :)

Blendmaster2002

Cool pics desert ratt, even some of our the little excercise ambush with you, my group, FASTNOVA, sdflatfender that Bad_Carp and the Bad Karma group set up, I know there group got pics and maybe movie of it.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time, met some great people, what more can you want?

Have pics from the ambush that I'll post later. Can't wait for the next trip.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
and the conclusion of the trip pics.

Many thanks to you Blendmaster for so many great pictures. You should be the official meet photographer!

Would have loved to be there but had long planned family get together out of state for Xmas season.

Hope everyone survives doomsday and can enjoy the holidays.

Gordon.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bad Carp and Bad Karma - had some fun playing in the dirt, let us know when we can do it again:D
Blendmaster - had a good time hanging out with you and your family. I miss you guy's already..Oh and thanks for the beer:beer:
Dezert rat - hopefully next time we can do a 5 ton tug of war when you put those 16.00's on that sweet truck.
Flatfender - it was good to meet you and your wife, I can tell she is real supportive of your MV hobby (she's a keeper). I can't wait to see you finish that Jeep. Thumbs up for bringing it out as is.
Lextreme - a little late to the party, but atleast you made it. Did you ever find those light's that the Joshua tree took off your truck?

Had a great time this weekend with all of you, wish I could have stayed longer, but the company Christmas party was almost a requirement. I met some new people and saw people from last year. A little chilly, but the campfire kept us warm. To anyone that has not been to one of these you are missing out.
I know it's the MV's that bring's us together, but it's the people that show up that really makes it a great time. I hope to see you guy's for the "SoCal 2013 Spring Rally" for BBQ, DSCN0874.jpgDSCN0880.jpgDSCN0875.jpgDSCN0878.jpgDSCN0879.jpgconvoy and all the other DSCN0882.jpgDSCN0883.jpgfun stuff. Have a Merry Christmas everybody.

Last edited:

Lextreme

Lextreme - a little late to the party, but atleast you made it. Did you ever find those light's that the Joshua tree took off your truck?
No. Joshua trees took my two side LED lights and took my Ham radio antenna on the way back.

I hope to see you guy's for the "SoCal 2013 Spring Rally" for BBQ, .
I cant wait for this Spring Rally.... BBQ for sure..... Lets make it a HUGE Gathering...

dezert ratt

fastnova- for sure next time we will do tug o war with the 5 tons, even if im still on 10 11.00 tires still haha.
my truck is having fuel issues again, and its either a pinhole in the fuel lines again or the leaking pt pump. time for some tlc on the 818!

Blendmaster2002

Thanks everyone for the great comments on the photos, I must give credit to my Dad as he took about 70% of the photos.
FastNova- we also had a great time hanging with you two as well, thanks for bringing out all that fire wood! Also thanks for more cool pics of the meet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks