• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some new pics for the Veee.

Alredneck

Banned
Sweet rig! Love the turret! Live gun by chance?

Parking in the grass should piss off the HOA and Code Enforcement!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking good John. How do you like the ECV front clip? What about the LED headlights? I am planning on LED's all the way around on mine too. I also like the look and benefits of the 24-bolt rims. Do you have your CTIS working?

jwaller

Sweet rig! Love the turret! Live gun by chance?

Parking in the grass should piss off the HOA and Code Enforcement!

ya I have a real M2HB that sits in it's proper place. Even went to own to go to lunch with it up there. Didn't get anything but very strange looks from a lot of people.

jwaller

Looking good John. How do you like the ECV front clip? What about the LED headlights? I am planning on LED's all the way around on mine too. I also like the look and benefits of the 24-bolt rims. Do you have your CTIS working?
I do like the ECV nose, it moves the hood out of the way further bc the hinge point is moved. I like it.

I love the LED headlights(and the rest of them), nothing like it. they aren't as bright as you might think, but they are super bright and very clear.

I do have the CTIS working and it is a dream come true(have several move complete kits too). only 4 points of wear in the system so it never leaks down.

The 24 bolt rims do look very nice and I like the security of the higher weight factor, esp now that my truck is gaining weight.

Keep me in mind when you start working on yours, I have lots of parts for them now.

Freight Dog

Great looking vehicle! Thanks for posting the pics. Would love to read a few details on how you obtained it.
I thought about a "repro" .50 on my "Deuce" but I can't imagine driving, very far locally, without
some friendly State Police inquiries? Do you get to travel around without that problem?

Thanks again

jwaller

Great looking vehicle! Thanks for posting the pics. Would love to read a few details on how you obtained it.
I thought about a "repro" .50 on my "Deuce" but I can't imagine driving, very far locally, without
some friendly State Police inquiries? Do you get to travel around without that problem?

Thanks again
The M2 is a TNW gun. I bought it second owner. In SC driving with your weapon concealed is illegal, with it in plain sight is not. I just keep it in very plain sight.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I do like the ECV nose, it moves the hood out of the way further bc the hinge point is moved. I like it.

I love the LED headlights(and the rest of them), nothing like it. they aren't as bright as you might think, but they are super bright and very clear.

I do have the CTIS working and it is a dream come true(have several move complete kits too). only 4 points of wear in the system so it never leaks down.

The 24 bolt rims do look very nice and I like the security of the higher weight factor, esp now that my truck is gaining weight.

Keep me in mind when you start working on yours, I have lots of parts for them now.
Sounds good. I will take inventory when I get it home and let you know what I need. I am pretty sure I am going to keep mine in the 2-man config and add a M6 or M7 pedestal mount in the back. I will be upgrading to the 12k hubs and shafts so I may end up getting a CTIS setup from you when I do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks