• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some new pics for the Veee.

jwaller

Sounds good. I will take inventory when I get it home and let you know what I need. I am pretty sure I am going to keep mine in the 2-man config and add a M6 or M7 pedestal mount in the back. I will be upgrading to the 12k hubs and shafts so I may end up getting a CTIS setup from you when I do.
2 man setup's are cool but i need the 2 back seats for my car seats. yes car seats.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
2 man setup's are cool but i need the 2 back seats for my car seats. yes car seats.
That's my only hang up with the 2-man too. Maybe I'll do a TOW launcher slant-back [thumbzup] or I can always keep a 4 man set up and some extra seats on hand if the fam wants to go somewhere with me.

jwaller

yup, thats the cool thing about the V, you can go from one setup to another rather quicker, it's like a transformer for big kids.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks