• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some of my collection

CharlesKing

Thanks guys. Merry Christmas btw. :) The kids? :) :) Don't have any...YET!! ;) But when I do, they'll certainly have to buy a get in 'Card' to tread my path. :)

dk8019

Charles,

Just echoing the comments of others, your work is amazing! Are you in this line of work professionally? The level of detail you show in your models is often lacking in other venues such as movies and TV shows, I think you could do well there!

CharlesKing

Charles,

Just echoing the comments of others, your work is amazing! Are you in this line of work professionally? The level of detail you show in your models is often lacking in other venues such as movies and TV shows, I think you could do well there!
Thanks. I am not in this line of work. I just mimic what I see in pics(lots of them) and add them to the model. I search the net looking for any kind of subject matter that looks interesting and model after what I see.

CharlesKing

Thanks for your kind remarks Jason. :razz: Now I am trying my luck with 1/24 scale now. I have not given up on 1/35, just want to extend my interest. It's been over 17 months since my last build. So I hope I ave not lost it. :)

crawler07

Was this last truck scratch built?? Your detail and paint work is outstanding... I would love to see a step by step build of yours. have you ever posted a build thread from start to finish??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, it's like the vehicles were shrunk up to miniature size. I'm expecting real tiny troops to start coming out of the passenger compartments. Great work!

CharlesKing

Was this last truck scratch built?? Your detail and paint work is outstanding... I would love to see a step by step build of yours. have you ever posted a build thread from start to finish??
Thanks. Glad you like the build. The Gun Truck is a partly scratch built and heavily modified. I used the Italeri basic kit as a start. I have not done many WIP shots but only a few. The ones I've done are these:

The Patriot

The Stryker ATGM

The LAV III

The LAV III- The final look

I have since gone over to 1/24 & 1/25 scale trucks, mostly Scania, MAN and other European trucks. I'm preparing myself to Scratchbuild and modify them to military versions.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks