• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some Setting Adjustments needed...

mangus580

Here is the deal, since I know there is going to be a ton of problems....

email me... support at steelsoldiers dot com

Please.... do not PM me, do not post... EMAIL me at the support address.

Hopefully in a day or so, I can get a ticket system up and running, but lets start with that.

Screenshots are always nice to have......

Also..... You WILL need to clean your PM box.... when I finally got them, it pulled all PMs for your account forever!

I noticed all the PMs forever, except the ones I had saved. Are those gone, I guess?
:roll: yanno... I hadnt noticed that one!

Good news is... they are still there on the old site... I would get the info out of them.

Reputation.... kinda like a 'feedback' rating

In order for you to have the 'advanced' Post editor, and to receive PM's, follow my images below please.

Due to a corrupt table, I had to clear the table that contains your 'Location'

I am not sure when, but it should trigger you to put it back in (most likely when you sign out and back in)

To do so early, Follow this link

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thanks

Suggested reading in the FAQ's....

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_user_profile

For basic forum operation, I would suggest using the FAQ link at the top please....

More info on "rep power" please...I'm seein guys with only 2 posts with more rep power than those with several hundred...Tell me what does it all mean??? Detailed please...COOPIE OUT

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
A ha!!!!

Thanks Mangus!

sgtrisk

Great job Mangus. I know how hard this stuff is, especially when pulling an all-nighter.

FWIW, I like the vertical list of "who's-online" also. Perhaps a scroll box?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks