• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for M818 data plates?

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know a source for new M818 data weight & dimension plates? I looked at MV Data Plates, Saturn and a couple of the other usual suspects, but could not find anyone with tractor plates.

Anybody know who might have them?

Thanks!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M-series Rebuild in NC will make them, or so I am told, but the first one costs a bunch (in the range of $200 per plate...if I remember correctly). A group buy might be in order. Someone who needs one should contact them to see what it would cost for a few of them.

steelandcanvas

MV Dataplates has been a dead end for me.No positive response from the new owner after emails and phone calls about a set of plates for an M813A1.
As I understand, we are supposed to have patients (sp) while the new owner gets it together. :roll: If I could afford the investment, I'd do it myself. I've been wanting to buy data plates for three years now.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MV data plates told me he can make a plate for 100-200 dollars for the first one depending on how complex it is. Subsequent ones are normal price.

DKELONE

The m818 group is one that i have not contacted because i have not found the plates to date. Each of you that have contacted me on 818 plates is on my list to notify when i locate them. I have the original inventory that i bought from dan p to sort and organize + 11 triwalls of plates purchased elsewhere to go thru. I'm sorry not to have all of this neatly organized and ready to ship. Someday i will have it done and things will go smoothly.

I can get the 818 plate manufactured for an initial art work cost of $165 with a sample in hand. Following that-- the initial plate order pricing will depend on # of plates manufactured. Approx costs-- 10 plates $42.30 each, 250 plates $26.55 each. Give me a count of you guys who want them and i will try to make it fly. I have had only one request for the 813 plates. I have not been anxious to remanufacture plates as i do not know what plates reside in these triwalls unsorted yet. Thanks for your patience, david kelone

jwaller

I have been looking for 818 plates for years. have only found the common %t ones but not the specific ones.

us guys with XM trucks need real ones to make the DOT cops happy.

shootiniron

I like the " Someday i will have it done and things will go smoothly. "part of the response,gives me alot of hope. :deadhorse: There's always the good used takeoffs market!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks