• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida to Louisiana to recover CUCV-II at Jeepsinker's place.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Worthy of note is that the towed truck and the towing truck are nearly identical in appearance (except for those extra doors).

Stonepicker1

Best of all I was able to just jump start the truck a drive it up on the trailer.

It only has 11,600 miles on it. After new tires, batteries and a pair of headrests it will be like a new truck.

Stonepicker1

The front right is a Michelin LTX M/S2,

The front left is a Dunlop Rover HIT,

The left rear is a Firestone R4S,

Right rear is a Firestone Transforce HT.

The spare is a Kumho Venture.

lol. Going to put a set of Michelin all the way around.

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of recaps you can have. One of them is only missing a section on one side. ;-)

I think you should start your own drive shaft shop. You will keep yourself busy with just your vehicles.

I sure messed up not buying that one.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks