• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta/Fort McCoy Preview/Pickup/Storage

jedawson1

Hi Neo,
Jeff called me back, his phone must have captured my number.

I am leary by nature so I asked the GL yard employee and he confirmed that he see's Jeff often and that he know's what he's doing. I got the impression that GL likes when Jeff inspects trucks, probably makes loadout smoother. He is inspecting and topping off fluids for me tomorrow, following pickup I will report back.

jedawson1

JBL "Jeff" did an inspection for me, you can tell he loves his work. He was excited to teach me about the 5 ton, he gave me an intro to the 5 ton I purchased. Give him a call and if he doesn't answer he will call you back quickly. He is a mechanic so sometimes he has to finish up before he can call back. Jeff doesn't seem to be on SS much so give him a call, his voicemail didn't work but he called me back about 2 hours later.

Solid Guy, Dependable. [thumbzup]

JBL

Thanks All......

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I do try my best to do my best and always want whomever I am helping to drive away satisfied. I enjoy sharing my knowledge so the rest of you can enjoy your new purchase.

Jeff

camoyj7

Thanks to Jeff he got my junk running and got it off the base for me! He found all kinds of small problems on the truck that would have left me walking down the road. I picked it up on Saturday and drove it 200 miles without any problems. Thanks again Jeff.

chadande

Jeff is a good guy and I would recommend him to anyone. He did a post purchase inspection for me fixing a bunch of small issues and actually came out and helped me roadside when I had a fuel problem with the truck. He definately knows his military vehicles. Thanks again!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just another bump for Jeff. I paid a nominal fee to preview 4 wreckers, the report and pics were very detailed, report was way more microscopic than I expected even though i had hired this gentleman before to recover my M1009 on short notice. Though I didn't win any of them(they went for crazy prices) it was well worth the price to know what the problems were rather than bidding blind. Thanks again Jeff, will be hiring you again shortly.

Last edited:

DIndFab

Huge huge thanks to Jeff for taking the time to talk with me on the phone and arrange a possible inspection. Very knowledgable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks