• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted: M35 at KCI Expo Center show

PorscheTech911

Well I was rolling into the parking lot today at the KCI Expo center for the gun show and what do you know? A deuce! And a super nice one at that! Anyone know the owner of this beast? I'm not sure if they are an SS member or not. But if its yours, nice truck! Sorry I don't have the thumbnail, I can't figure out how to post pictures on here....

mistaken1

I too saw that truck. Very nice. Had large singles on it.

So large in fact that there was only a couple of inches clearance between the rear tires.

I told the wife if she and the kids would give up eating for a year I could have tires like that! :roll:

She said if I kept it up she wouldn't give up eating but she would give up cooking!!! :shock:

PorscheTech911

Well it was pretty packed as we were trying to park, so we went towards the last row and noticed among 3 covettes, and 1 porsche 911 a deuce! So we parked nearby and I snapped a photo of it with my phone while it was parked there. I was hoping to find the owner, but it was long gone before I got done inside. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks