• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted: M35 at KCI Expo Center show

PorscheTech911

Well I was rolling into the parking lot today at the KCI Expo center for the gun show and what do you know? A deuce! And a super nice one at that! Anyone know the owner of this beast? I'm not sure if they are an SS member or not. But if its yours, nice truck! Sorry I don't have the thumbnail, I can't figure out how to post pictures on here....

mistaken1

I too saw that truck. Very nice. Had large singles on it.

So large in fact that there was only a couple of inches clearance between the rear tires.

I told the wife if she and the kids would give up eating for a year I could have tires like that! :roll:

She said if I kept it up she wouldn't give up eating but she would give up cooking!!! :shock:

PorscheTech911

Well it was pretty packed as we were trying to park, so we went towards the last row and noticed among 3 covettes, and 1 porsche 911 a deuce! So we parked nearby and I snapped a photo of it with my phone while it was parked there. I was hoping to find the owner, but it was long gone before I got done inside. :-D