• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting. I love the one of Matt's 818 doing a rock climb...

I know, it went up it without spinning a tire and then you see the back tandem axle hang just for a little bit then make contact again. watching it makes me want to try it with my truck... oh well.... next rally i will!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to post a big [thumbzup] to Kassim and atankersdad, thanks for the rides, and Kassim: whether you restore that rolling environmental disaster area for the next time, or buy a new MV to be a little more friendly on the trails, it's always a pleasure seeing ya at RC! :driver:

shenkmen

Damage reports?

What kind of damage reports do we have?

I lost the front, driver's side axle seal - little bit of GL1 leaking through the boot.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I lost the fear that I would damage my son's M1009 while following my other son's M818 and having son #1 pi**ed at me. It was fun... I will do it in the fall with one of my trucks or as a passenger with a video camera..

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might have burned around 40 gallons myself too. allthough i had 16 gallons of WMO i also put in the tank. on the way back home. i got 9mpg on the way home. dont know if thats good or bad. Had the cargo cover on ofcourse and turning about 2200-2300 rpm.... then hills killed me and ofcourse i layed it to the floor.:beer: