• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring PoofStock 2012

Chain-Saw

OK, I'm in!! Just googled it, and I'm only 29.1 miles east. Almost a straight shot over, keeping off the highways. Think I've settled on bringing the M923. The A3 is still a little shaky, and I just plain fit better in the 5ton anyway. Cya there. (and thanks for the invite!) :beer:

kennys@wi.rr.com

Camp out Sat night and enjoy the bonfire if the weather holds up. Then Sun get up and eat something, if there is anything left, and stragle on out whenever you feel like it. Some guys hang around for a while other sneak out early morning.

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

ok, plan on being there, will be dropping off a running frame of a jeep and then picking up a WWII Command car with a winch and tractor tires on it, plan on checking out all the low spots on DR. GREGS farm... if the bank didn't repo it yet....Kenny hope you have your tools along in case she needs a turne up... bought it kinda on the fly... that **** new Budwieser platinum has a kick to it....

kennys@wi.rr.com

I will have a limited supply of tools along but the shop isn't too far away. Over the last year I have learned to fix almost anything on these trucks. What I don't know I at least know who to call for the answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks