• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring rally at rausch creek anyone?

Jakelc15

Cause RC is a 4-wheeling park... :wink:
Just cruze the strip. Someone had to have a place around here we could use.

A big part of this Rally is to be able to 4 wheel or 6 wheel your MV or any other full size vehicle you wish bring. That is the point in going to Rausch Creek. It is a very well kept park with 100's of miles of trails of all difficulties. There is also primitive camping, they allow alcohol and bonfires also.

If you haven't been to a rally there yet, your really missing out on a good time.
If there is another place that offers the same amenities, I'm all for having a rally there too!

And Goose your alot closer than most of us, I think you should check it out.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

I will email Lynn @ RC to confirm April 2,3,4 as the date for the Spring Rally. Even if I can't make it to the April Rally I will do my best to coordinate things.

If you guys liked having a less crowded park last fall, let me know and I will set the same weekend in October for the fall event. I will start a "2010 RC Rally" thread soon. Thanks again for everyone's interest!

Mudstone

ok... information request.

1 where is raush creek
2 what is there
3 how much is it to do what

DH answered my questions... and i now have a link to the site.

now can i come :-D

Last edited:

Mudstone

that's a dead link... who's running this show? we totally need to make this happen. I'm game from CT and i will contact guys from my neck of the woods to see if they want to go.

Jakelc15

Fixed it. I don't know why I was having such a problem with that link. Tried it 5 times before it worked.
Thanks Gunboy, sure you can't make it for just 1 day?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks