• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring rally at rausch creek anyone?

Jakelc15

Cause RC is a 4-wheeling park... :wink:
Just cruze the strip. Someone had to have a place around here we could use.

A big part of this Rally is to be able to 4 wheel or 6 wheel your MV or any other full size vehicle you wish bring. That is the point in going to Rausch Creek. It is a very well kept park with 100's of miles of trails of all difficulties. There is also primitive camping, they allow alcohol and bonfires also.

If you haven't been to a rally there yet, your really missing out on a good time.
If there is another place that offers the same amenities, I'm all for having a rally there too!

And Goose your alot closer than most of us, I think you should check it out.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

I will email Lynn @ RC to confirm April 2,3,4 as the date for the Spring Rally. Even if I can't make it to the April Rally I will do my best to coordinate things.

If you guys liked having a less crowded park last fall, let me know and I will set the same weekend in October for the fall event. I will start a "2010 RC Rally" thread soon. Thanks again for everyone's interest!

Mudstone

ok... information request.

1 where is raush creek
2 what is there
3 how much is it to do what

DH answered my questions... and i now have a link to the site.

now can i come :-D

Last edited:

Mudstone

that's a dead link... who's running this show? we totally need to make this happen. I'm game from CT and i will contact guys from my neck of the woods to see if they want to go.

Jakelc15

Fixed it. I don't know why I was having such a problem with that link. Tried it 5 times before it worked.
Thanks Gunboy, sure you can't make it for just 1 day?