• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

Thanks deucewild!

heres some pics of my new LED Headlights *thanks kurt* and my route clearance lights! almost full LED. reverse lights arnt yet.

Attachments

srodocker

mike the lights are awesome!

soooooooo today was long. and I can not say thanks enough to dan and dwayne for helping me out ALL DAY TODAY!!! we all only had 1 meal from 1030am to about 1030pm..and it was good food at that...mmmm....banana bread!!!

we got the vic 1 installed. 2 stations up front and 2 stations in back and 1 station thats going to be mounted for a spotter. we also mounted my spare tire mount which im defiantly happy about. cant wait for dan to post pics or i'll post pics tomorrow!

thanks again guys!!!

sign house papers tomorrow and move in weds!

srodocker

nice! i forgot to say last night i had to use the one route clearance light as my headlights turned off. my main wire harness is shot dan and I think. leaving dans going up a big hill then through a little S turn boom no lights. I flip on my blinkers and start hitting switches under the dash and finally find my aux lights.

BOOM one lights up and is SO BRIGHT. i know why my second isnt lighting up as the darn ground screw broke off. dwayne pulled up behind me and we turned around and headed back to dans. only 1 car got blasted by the big lights. fixed my ground issue and wiggled my wires and headed back home. no problems there....time to go outside and take pics of the vic setup

srodocker

NICE!! yea i was needing LED backup lights where did you get those ones?

so tomorrow when i open up the truck again i'll take a pic of the bed control station thats in the tail end. forgot that one...

Attachments