• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

starting sm465/205 swap in m1009

wilsonmotors

Ok so my th400 took a dump on me an I snaged a 465/205 from a 90 model one ton with a diesel. My question is since I am useing a hydro clutch is all the mounting points in my 86 m1009 already marked for my hydro setup or do I need to make a templet from the other truck and place them myself I hope my truck has the places already marked so I can just drill them out

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This interests me as I have to come up with a CUCV with PTO capabilities either by hook or by crook.

wilsonmotors

That is the one part im having trouble finding is the 86 -91 cross member as I have the older 84 and down in my truck does anyone have the newer 86 and up W shaped cross member they wanna sell

dstang97

You kinda need the template if your cab does not have the dimples. Everything needs to be tied in with the master. I may have a template.

wilsonmotors

That would be really helpful if I could get a copy of the templet as I cant fimd another truck to use for a template and the one I got the stuff from was crushed

wilsonmotors

That would be really helpful if I could get a copy of the templet as I cant find another truck to use for a template and the one I got the stuff from was crushed