• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

bubba_got_you

I was thinking of hooking up a CB in my bobber so we could communicate
from the trails & camp any ideas? Does anybody have a CB inthere MV? I wasn't sure if the 2way radios would work that far??

Vinny
Vinny I had one in the m37(as you know) but it was 12v so I don’t thing it will be the same as for 24v. you could just pull from one battery.
I am going to have my grandfather(he is the man when it comes to wiring and radios) install one in my gmc when it is up and running so I too will have one.

vinny-socom1

Right "wimp" I was planning on putting a permanent 12v outlet in my 6x6 but I'm working on a temp for the bobber since I will be selling it soon. I had planned on running a 12v lead from the batt to the dash with a fuse box.

Vinny

rbeasley66

I'm coming with my 5 year old granddaughter, she can't wait!!:jumpin:

I was thinking of hooking up a CB in my bobber so we could communicate
from the trails & camp any ideas? Does anybody have a CB inthere MV? I wasn't sure if the 2way radios would work that far??

Vinny
I don't have a CB in the M35, but I do have a "CD" in my pickup! Is that close enough?

SixSpeed

Banned
Maps will be going out with tickets this week. Those who aren't prepaying will have to climb a tree to get one. ;-)

They are heavy card stock, with nice lamination so you guys don't mess them up! LOL

stalker

Those sure are pretty maps :!: I'm going to frame mine and hang it on a wall when I get it, so I'll have to borrow yours Vinny :-D. I'm not sure I can read a management area map unless it is folded eight times, wet, muddy, ripped in two places and upside down so on second thought I might just have to follow someone else :driver:.

Tim