• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

Green_gator

Got my wrist band and a very nice map in the mail. Now to get one or more of the field ranges converted to propane in time to bring to the get together.

Pinz25086

I have sent payment for myself today. The wife and son are still trying to decide what they will be doing. If they decide to show up, I will pay for them at the gate.

Wayne

phil2968

I would by 2 or 3, I have plenty of examples from the ga, fl, and haspin rally. But I would be disappointed if sixspeed did not come up with something original.

M109? for example.

phil2968

Geez, do i have to do all the thinking, a copy of the richloam map on the back and SS logo and date on the front?

Yeah I know great idea Phil, glad I thought of it!

You could highlight the trails we would ride on the map!

Go ahead, use my idea, you have my permission, I just want a shirt!
Put a drawing of Vinny's bobbed 5 ton on the front!
How's that? everbodys happy?
Make it happen......

SixSpeed

Banned
Geez, do i have to do all the thinking, a copy of the richloam map on the back and SS logo and date on the front?

Yeah I know great idea Phil, glad I thought of it!

You could highlight the trails we would ride on the map!

Go ahead, use my idea, you have my permission, I just want a shirt!
Put a drawing of Vinny's bobbed 5 ton on the front!
How's that? everbodys happy?
Make it happen......
LOL...I am halfway there. I have the front design done, and working on the back...

Front?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks