• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2016 - April VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
some before and afters. I like to think this truck answers the question... What do you get when you cross an M880 with a deuce and a half.
Or what if M880's were one tons.
You've never seen another so you must vote for me.
i am NOT a fan of little trucks, so this coming from me is very rare, WOW what a nice job, out standing, EVERYTHING looks as it should, looks like a military truck gotten from GL or GP, NOT a home built rig, so again, a VERY nice job.

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who cannot attend the GA Rally, Ron pretty much dedicates his time, talents and the services of his wrecker for the duration of the Rally. [thumbzup]

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEMTT bought on 2/3/16
Truck released on 3/15/16
Truck delivered on 3/25/16
Truck done and painted and mods done by 4/11/16

gottaluvit

Well, my CUCV isn't the prettiest thing. It has rust along the bottom of the body and still needs one fenderwell (inner fender) changed out soon. However, it is a workhorse. It is my only pickup and I use it regularly. It makes trips to Columbus, Ohio from near the West Virginia border, and gets a tank ran through it about once a week on a slow week. There is nothing mechanically wrong with it, and it gets complimented nearly every time I have it out. It has 37" humvee tires and purrs along at 55 mph, now that I finally learned to ignore the noisy Detroit Diesel. I hope to pretty up the body, but a part of me refuses to because I am afraid I will not work it being concerned I may scuff or scratch it.

20160410_190723.jpg
20160323_185557.jpg
20160226_130015.jpg

sandcobra164

Alot of nice trucks this month as always! Looks like it is a battle between the big boys. I have to sway towards Ken this month though, he helped me just today through a phone call in dealing with an upset MK 48. His advice helped me to locate the solenoid that controls the hydraulically powered fan. Even though it turns out I was not overheating and just have some faulty sending units, him being a phone call away and having a very nicely fixed up truck won me over this time!!

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Im going to say I think I got spanked this month. but if its going to happen I rather it be to one of the 2 beauties in the lead. Very nice rigs...all of them

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Im going to say I think I got spanked this month. but if its going to happen I rather it be to one of the 2 beauties in the lead. Very nice rigs...all of them
Naw Bro...nobody gets "spanked" and their are no losers in this competition. Even if a vehicle gets zero votes it still gets to be seen and admired by HUNDREDS of SS members and that is the real purpose of the monthly threads.

There have been winners from all classes/types of MV's...even modified ones. You just never know what vehicle will catch the eyes of the most folks and move them to actually cast a vote.:beer:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just REMEMBER there are a LOT of HEMTTS out there, almost anybody can get one, now on the other hand, there is only ONE m1070a1B (BART), when people see it they say" WOW I sure would like to buy one", only to be told there is NO others in existence and that is the reason it was built to BE a one of a kind, so as not to be something anybody can have. Another nice thing is that the m1070a1B can recover itself as well RECOVER all the many everyday, run of the mill anybody can own trucks, BUT the run of the mill anybody trucks CANNOT recover the m1070a1B, so it is better to have a m1070a1B (one truck) then ALL the anybody can own trucks, that can not recover themself let alone other anybody can own trucks

Last edited:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Ron but my HEMTT is not a run of the mill truck.
There is only one HEMTT like mine.
Bart is very nice truck and I like it.
The only bad thing I could ever say about it is 45mph and 2mpg.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Sorry Ron but my HEMTT is not a run of the mill truck.
There is only one HEMTT like mine.
Bart is very nice truck and I like it.
The only bad thing I could ever say about it is 45mph and 2mpg.
Yes 45 and about 2mpg BUT that is pulling a whole string of dead HEMTTs starting with a lift tow, yes your HEMTT may be the only one like it, BUT it is STILL a HEMTT , looks like a HEMTT, smells like a HEMTT, works like a HEMTT , same mission as ALL the HEMTTs of the same model , REAL nice paint, lights, ect. BUT still a HEMTT. To most people, a HEMTT is HEMTT, not much difference, now the m1070a1B (BART) next to a m1070 or a m1070a1, people can see a MAJOR DIFFERENCE with the look of the same truck family but totally DIFFERENT model .
.\.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
OK all you slackers that have not voted, get off your A$$ and VOTE, there are some GREAT trucks this month, mine, Kens, and ALL the other trucks, as of right now, Kens truck is ONE up on me, this is the last day (think) for voting, maybe we can come out on top (hope so), maybe not :sad:, but ALL of you that have not voted, VOTE, there is no reason not to.

Last edited: