• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2016 - April VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost missed it, why didn't anybody wake me up? I also miss my morning coffee.

Sorry Ken, with anybody else in the race, you would have gotten my vote, but without thought Ron's BART gets the vote this time. I still would like to ride in that beast of you though.

We need a few more votes, or can BART pull himself over the line? What happens if there is a draw? Today is a good day for voting, Ron, get some more pics out, people now only look at the last page of the thread.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its a TIE, what happens now?

Vote for BART/73m819 and save the poor webmasters and thread masters some headaches figuring out what to do now. [thumbzup]

Why don't we have a voting smiley?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
new 7.jpe, new 8.jpe,
A bit of paint changes everything.

new 9.jpe, new 10.jpe,
Signage makes things look right.

new 12.jpe
From a distance the blend of the paint looks like it should.

BART started out as a every day m1070 TRUCK TRACTOR with two 55,000 lb winches, NOW BART has three 55,000 lb winches with the rear winch usable as both a drag winch and for a lift tow, just depends on the rigging , a 11,000 lb crane, a LIVE A-frame for lift tow, spades/poles, flat deck for all the extra do-dads.

Now Kens HEMTT started out as a HEMTT, a lot of work and money and some blood was put into the restore, so now he has a very nice restored HEMTT.

Not sure how a picture ended up down below.

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thank you sir it's been a close one.
As far as I'm concerned Ron's truck is also a winner.
Yup...everyone is a winner because their truck has been seen by hundreds of folks in a very short time!!

Congrats to Coffee1:beer:

Stand by a few hours folks...tomorrow starts a new month and a new round of nominations.:tank:

sandcobra164

Ron did build a nice truck. I will never discount the amount of work required to mount a MK 15 Wrecker Body onto an M1070A1. It basically looks like a factory made truck and is likely a very capable wrecker. I also think you put alot of time and work into the HEMMT and certainly in such a short time. You need to slow down, I have only had the M923 for a few months but if my wife ever read through your thread, she would think I am lazy!!!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ken, GREAT TRUCK, nice win, wow, this was the BEST and closest race ever, GREAT race, great promotion

Thanks every body that voted for BART

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My sincere apologies. I was out of town over the weekend with my wife. I completely forgot about MVoTM. Congrats Coffey1, I'll get the home page updated shortly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks