• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. General Mcgregor
General Mcgregor.jpg

2. Coffey1
Coffey1.jpg

3. Cape Coastie
Cape Coastie.jpg

4. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

5. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

6. Jeep Nasty
Jeep Nasty.jpg

7. JDToumanian
JDToumanian.jpg

8. Gunzy
Gunzy.jpg

9. MyothersanM1
MyothersanM1.jpg

10. Milesperhour
Milesperhour.jpg

Awol

I think I saw Jeep Nasty's truck at a car show a couple of weeks ago. That thing is huge!

Attachments

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I can tag onto General Mcgregor's video as I was the tail end of the convoy and Jeep Nasty was also there. My 1984 M923 was in pretty rough shape when I first saw her, no engine or transmission and the hood was in the bed. Installed an engine and trans out of a M936. Painted with Behr paint and lots of other upgrades. Take a look and vote if you want. Thanks.

Attachments

wsucougarx

Urgent Fury themed Gama Goat

Urgent Fury Tribute Gama Goat w/era correct equipment adorned throughout.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
In early voting it seems two show stoppers have taken the lead but it's still anyone's ball game!!

Let the campaigning and voting continue!! All these vehicles are worthy of "claiming their fame".
:beer:

This stinks, I've been lucky enough to assist both General Mac & Jeep Nasty with their trucks. Both of these are simply amazing,for different reasons. General is so well done it's like it rolled out of the factory while the Honey Badger is coolest modified vehicle I've seen. This is like choosing which of your kids you like best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m715mike

Vote for Me!

I'm not going out without a fight (ugh... read "without rambling on an internet forum")!!!

Let's explore some reasons why YOU should vote for my Deuce (ha... as if you need reasons :lol: ):

1) Nobody likes a slacker, especially my Deuce! She'll carry her own weight... ugh... literally >>
Tow_6.jpgTow_1.jpg

Well, of course, that's when she's not getting a piggy back ride.....
Load out 3.jpgLoad out 7.jpg

2) She's got heart.... ugh... a new one >>>
image.jpgimage.jpg

3) After the heart transplant, she likes to stay limber >>>
IMG_0902.jpgIMG_0899.jpg

4) Last, but not least, she's got a face only a SS member can love >>

SOCOM_HQ-G4.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks