• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to vote for my FMTV brother Coffey1, but... alas... a 4x4 street legal forklift with snow blade, bumpers, and 2 man crew. How can I not give my vote to migginsbros? Sorry Ken!

Migginsbros

This very usefull MV carries all possible attachments (ex.Dozerblade) on board. Long forks, extensions for longforks,cranehook, front and rear trailercoupling sparetire and the 3 piece frontbumper for convoy drive on official roads.
riseranchero 004.jpgriseranchero 001.jpgriseranchero 003.jpgenfields martin 017.jpgFUGcampain 015.jpgFUGcampain 041.jpgFUG 087.jpg

Once you´ve got such 8.8 ton piece of metal you will never let him go.
9 of 10 forklift drivers in the 80th vote for Steinbock FUG 2.5 Y4:-D:D

Last edited:

Migginsbros

All y´all right. wsucougarx gama goat with winch and all these addition packs, with gun and ammo is really, really good.
Hats off for the very, very hard restoration of this crashed MV from m38inmaine.
Clearly these rigs belong to the first two places on the podium.
Concerning our picture loaded campaign we still gamble for place 3.

FUGcampain 028.jpgFUGcampain 036.jpgFUGcampain 033.jpg

We won´t give up..... we only need some more votes.:jumpin:

We take on wishes from all ya interested MV owners. What kind off detail you like to see from the Steinbock Feldumschlaggerät 2,5t y4. We take a pic.;-);-)

Migginsbros

Have a nice start to the new week.
FUG 006.jpg
Thank you to all participants for the poll,
and thanks to all those who vote for Migginsbros Feldumschlaggerät.

Migginsbros

To refresh the campaign thread some more pics.
brake 002.jpgbrake 001.jpg
To stop this very usefull all terrain forklift there are big drums on the front axel
and disc brakes on the rear/steering axel.
fugcampaingn 006.jpgYou better brake at the loading platformwrong forklift choice.jpg
If you like this vehicle, which was introduced to the market in 1982 as "world fastest all
terrain forklift" vote for MigginsBros this month.:cool::cool:

JDToumanian

The goats are awesome and beautifully restored, but I'm in love with MigginsBros' FUG. That is the most useful thing I have ever seen!

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks