• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2020 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarHorse_Alex

So, what I can say about myself decision.... That hard too!!!! This competition not first for me. I have some experience at other forums...
My rule # 1 of any user's rally - don't vote for myself!!!!! (never!!!! - but it can be exclusion xDDDDD - if my win in only one vote from others xDDDD)
Rule #2 - try to vote for real likeable vehicle for me!!! In this case I real like a M939/Duces and here are some...
Especially dedicated respect Jeep Nasty - I think that factory build the motorhome on truck!!!! Till your pics about building!!!!
And also others is good trucks too!!!
Hard choice!!!

Florida AKM - has no any votes!!!! .... Unfortunately, but he has interesting vehicle too....

I'm thinking too!!!!
0% ============----------100%

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me too here, torn by different loyalties and preferences, and the current race results.

So unless its very special, it has to be a BIG truck (or a bike). Swiss and Alex are high on the list, but they are now in the middle, my vote does not change anything there.

I'll vote for Jeep Nasty. My late brother would have loved that truck and its gadgets and how to make yourself independent and etc (he did it with an 100 year old Dutch cargo ship).

Also, it makes it a tie, which is also fun.

WarHorse_Alex

From this View attachment 833197

To this. View attachment 833198

I can't save them all. But every one counts. Please vote for this saved M1009 that would have been lost forever. Thank you. Save 1 at a time and make it right.
Great work! I hat off in front of this! Every restored car and every man who did it - must be noticed and ranked at top of list!!! I love cucv/k5/bko styled trucks....

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm really happy that BIAB1 won....... there were great vehicles to choose from......... I would like to thank you very much for your support and votes, that really means a lot to me.

...... I would also like to thank all participants and all who voted

It's nice that there are still people who keep this great competition alive

I'm also very happy for Rick ......... last but not least, his work is honored with this victory

many greetings Stefan

cucvrus

The Easter Find also won MV of the month after it was built. So far the BIAB builds have been doing well while out campaigning. Thank you for the positive and negative support. Always good to be a winner. But it is about the hobby and friendships that is most important. Take Care I have lots of work to do and it's not getting done here. Take Care.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks