• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2021 - July VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we (finally) have a winner! I was tempted to vote myself but I figure someone would yell election fraud at me. :)
Why would someone yell election fraud if your vote was cast when the poll was open. Now if someone was to reopen a poll and cast a vote and it changed a tie well yea. Just because I figured out who opened a closed poll and changed the tie last time does not make me the bad guy. Still could have had a July winner with a Special Exciting two horse face off thread.:) Just a thought.

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Along with Cherry and Apple Schnapps. I can only dream! 😍
Have yall ever had Damson moonshine its suposed to be some type of a plum but its dark burgandy you cant see thru the mason jar with the fruit still in the jar . Its soooooooooo smooth we drink it in shot glasses when the new folks come around usally about 20 minutes sometime 30 the police are on the way lmao ! Turn a birthday party into a crime seen !!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks