• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2021 - June VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks i was positive i didnt have a chance i figured the box on the back would hurt me not being army issue but i will take it just the same and i owe it ALL to Mullaney he talked me into posting pictures a while back i had no idea about doing any of the computer stuff but he has talked me thru all the posting stuff and i now have enough skill on here to be Dangerous/clueless . Everybody on the mvotm deserve a hand for all the work yall have done and i hope you all win mvotm this year. And a big big hand for all the folks behind the seen here at STEEL SOLDIERS its a thankless task but we appreciate the Hell out of all your work to give us such a cool place hang out ! Yall knock it out of the park every day !
Congratulations on your win!

I am really happy that I was able to help a little. It took effort on your part to create picture posts here and best of all, together we managed to teach an old dog new tricks :cool: Way to go!

One more time - WOW that truck is cool. All that glossy dark wood in the back is just so neat!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks