• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2021 - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

Awesome thread participation, with Awesome trucks!

Orphans, puppies, football, paint, upgrades, mods, firearms, ROTC and just down to Earth Comradery.

I am proud to be just a member of a Forum with a group of a great upstanding enthusiasts.

Thanks Gents
While I’m still not sure about orphans and puppies, I completely agree with you @cucvmule! Well said!

My Deuce is most certainly a herd animal and the friendships I’ve made from this site and the MV hobby in general are invaluable to me.

4F2BD21B-B237-4D0E-9A4D-005FA84D854D.jpeg
11EA1A1B-050C-4DBB-824F-5EDCD522907E.jpeg

It’s funny… My Deuce even plays nice with CUCV’s….
5FE23C34-9439-4DDC-8999-B6F7446A9252.jpeg

M.Ellis

While I can’t show pictures of my truck giving back to the community, that’s part of why I wanted it. My truck was finished it’s transformation when this pandemic hit. My local country radio station puts on toys for tots with lifted trucks and jeeps. Everyone decorates there trucks with lights and they have a parade with all the gifts that have been donated are in the back of the trucks as they get delivered to underprivileged kids. But unfortunately it was canceled. Hopefully they have it this year but from what I heard it’s not looking good.

I also reached out to the local cheerleader organization (my daughter is a cheerleader in that program) and get ahold of all the dads. Thought behind that is to get the dads involved by decorating the deuce out in banners to support the program and drive in the local Halloween parade ahead of the cheerleaders. Dads can sit in the back and throw out candy, while there daughters March behind us. But I’m out of town that week for work so that’s not going to happen this year. There’s always next year I suppose.

Anyway here are some pics of the deuce earning her keep by dragging pine trees to the burn pile. trees where dead and needed to come down. Also used the winch to direct some of them to come down where I needed them to do they wouldn’t hit the power lines. Worked perfectly.

And as mentioned above my buddy and I use the deuce to go to the his land that we use to shoot on. I don’t really take pictures of us doing that but the deuce works great with some sand bags in the back to rest the gun on and using the bed of the truck to lay on for those long range targets. Also works well just to put ammo and the guns where not using at the moment in the bed For safe keeping.
I love my rifle mounts in the cab. Works perfect so I don’t have to lug all my gun cases around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddJK

Okay, ever since I mentioned range stuff, all these other guys are coming up with range and gun stuff, but ain't no one had a fricken armory in the back of their truck yet. See that's why you vote for me and my truck "The Pestilence". When the blue hats come.....*cough*....*cough*.... When the zombies come and start eating your buddies, you'll remember that you didn't vote for me, hence why your buddies are human happy meals. Now if you do or if you did vote for me, worst comes to worst, you'll wake up to the sounds of gun fire, laughter, yelling, extreme loud profanities, and you'll see The Pestilance cruising by your house, but all your buddies, they safe. Ain't no other competitors truck have a zombie survival kit inside, not like mine. If someone found it or needed it, just remember that scene from Zombieland when Tallahassee finds that bag of guns in the back of that H2 hummer.

This ad was paid for by yours truly

M.Ellis

Okay, ever since I mentioned range stuff, all these other guys are coming up with range and gun stuff, but ain't no one had a fricken armory in the back of their truck yet. See that's why you vote for me and my truck "The Pestilence". When the blue hats come.....*cough*....*cough*.... When the zombies come and start eating your buddies, you'll remember that you didn't vote for me, hence why your buddies are human happy meals. Now if you do or if you did vote for me, worst comes to worst, you'll wake up to the sounds of gun fire, laughter, yelling, extreme loud profanities, and you'll see The Pestilance cruising by your house, but all your buddies, they safe. Ain't no other competitors truck have a zombie survival kit inside, not like mine. If someone found it or needed it, just remember that scene from Zombieland when Tallahassee finds that bag of guns in the back of that H2 hummer.

This ad was paid for by yours truly
I could post some pics of the “armory” I had in the bed of my truck but I’m not going to break forum rules and get my pee pee smacked.

M.Ellis

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
She really is awesome and willing to jump into projects with me.... of course she's extra awesome because I tend to be a.... jerk... when I'm deep in a project and she just works right along and forgives me later...
Not everybody would agree, but I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I try not to be a jerk but sometimes it does slip out...

m715mike

My Deuce also had the privilege of helping in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. Several of us helped to evacuate a nursing home, assisted living and apartments for seniors (3 separate buildings in one development). The Deuce operated flawlessly even in 4 feet of water on a residential street. Of course, that adventure was followed by a lot of PMCS!

2833BF46-8165-42EE-8BE1-ED7145EB218F.jpeg
158A540E-0F36-41F2-9AD2-E6F92E491262.jpeg
AEF8FB63-CDC0-46A6-8709-FC41B0B7BF93.jpeg
030C6C82-E636-413E-BCD4-336CF81689A5.jpeg

ToddJK

My Deuce also had the privilege of helping in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. Several of us helped to evacuate a nursing home, assisted living and apartments for seniors (3 separate buildings in one development). The Deuce operated flawlessly even in 4 feet of water on a residential street. Of course, that adventure was followed by a lot of PMCS!

View attachment 846742View attachment 846744View attachment 846746View attachment 846745
That's bad a$$ my friend! Nothing like being at the right place at the right time to help those in need, glad you were there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks