• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the MV of the month poll sponsored by Consolidated Press. If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Now, onto the vote! Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. Chucky

2. superthermal

3. kendelrio
20220821_095204.jpg

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But once i got the soap and water out and got her top off she started warming up nicely ! Within a few hours i had her eating out of my hand and i eased her side panels off quietly all while keeping her covered in soap bubbles all rite out in the front yard with the neighbors spying on us and when i dropped her tailgate it was like the gate flying open at the rodeo for the next 8 seconds there was going to be a fight to see who was going to run this outfit and when the soap bubbles cleared the victory had been established she was mine !!!
2A0FF1D9-0EB4-4A17-A0CF-CF091DBDEB2E.png
D7192825-6725-44AF-AC7C-4679F68FE4D8.png
4FC4573C-7AC9-4EC8-BA8E-90F2B15DF5E0.jpeg

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So by the next morning i had all the play toys put away and had her top back on her and back all lady like with the memories of the streets long behind her and she told me that i was the first man to ever to rub the clear lubricant all over tires like that and she would never forget our first date !!!
EFF21E5A-2367-4234-B51B-83C49202B048.png
5E28CEB9-268E-48D6-AD0F-62DB2DD64D60.png
7FE70539-255F-4448-A94A-7A6154DF6571.jpeg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For transparency sake, I've added kendelrio's trailer. He forgot to upload the picture due to all the work he's been doing on his home. The votes have not been changed or reset. Just one more choice added. (I don't even know how the votes are going, haven't view them, also you're free to change your votes if you want)

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok.. my little M105.... It started it's life with me as part of the purchase of my M923 from @Trailboss How long he had it and it had been sitting in his field, I can only imagine.....

20210213_100441.jpg

When I got home, I really didn't have a plan for it other than "I'll use it for something some day"....

Then I came across an article talking about a "Chemical Biological Cover" for the M105 and thought "I need that in my life!". So I put the word out here on S/S that I was looking, and @fuzzytoaster messaged me that he had one. A trip to Dallas with my pickup and trailer later.... it was home. Time to mount it... I used a handy Oak tree in my front yard and the chain fall from my 5 ton spare tire davit to lift it as I don't own a forklift...

received_275715001119488.jpeg

received_264336169036677.jpeg

Then it was a matter of backing the M105 under it. At the time, I didn't have my "civilian" pintle hitch for my truck, so I backed it with the 5 ton... backing a short trailer with a long vehicle is very awesome experience!

received_241220378039366.jpeg

Settled in.... Now I had to buy the hardware needed to bolt it in!

20211020_162143.jpg

Once it was permanently mounted, I started getting all of the gear that normally would go in the bed of the 5 ton on camping trips and loading it into the CBC. Now it's a matter of hooking up to the CBC, getting to my destination and setting up camp.

received_393521415775102.jpeg

The boys like sleeping in it as their cots etc unfold perfectly. To ensure proper ventilation, I have a mosquito net that fits across the front and they sleep with the door open.

(My daughter thinks the whole setup is the bees knees!)

meg trailer 1.jpg

meg trailer 2.jpg

loaded.jpeg

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So... after having it almost two years, my feelings got hurt looking at how dirty it was, plus the fact Bertha is no longer tan, she didn't match, so I am in the process of painting the trailer matte black to match the truck, and the CBC is going to be 3 color camo to match the tarp.

20220420_094102.jpg
20220420_094112.jpg
20220420_094121.jpg
20220420_094131.jpg

And of course, here's most of the gear I carry in there (well, not the kids or dog!):

gear.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not just a thread about a truck and 2 trailers OH NO !!!! This could be your last chance to vote for one of these surplus vehicles in todays political climate with rumors of no more this and maybe no more that. We may all be living on barrowed time so if elected I WILL PROMISE to lower your taxes / raise your income / legalize anything fun / immoral !!! Make it illegal for collage age girls to wear anything but bikinis in public from this point forward ! And starting sept 1st the left lane of any roadway in the U.S. can only be used by STEELSOLDIERS members only ! And a vote for me insures that anything 383 green will be tax exempt for anything purchased for that vehicle including fuel and yes that means no state and local taxs on your fuel ! Starting today happy hour will begin at 9am thru 9pm 7 days a week

Now onto the other 2 candidates and as much as it pains me the mud must be thrown !!! As you have already witnessed above kendelrio has been running a child slave labor camp that has went unchecked for years with so many pictures of him making them sleep outside and work round the clock for his USED SURPLUS VEHICLE business .

And it has come to my attention that kendelrio has been seen throwing candy at small children that he has lured out into the street during parades ! So a vote for him is a vote for child slave labor and the assault of small children with thrown objects ! Let your conscience be your guide !!

When it comes to superthermal the jury is still out weve heard rumors of him running over small pets with those giant satan tires while listening to loud devil music in his town in the we hours of the morning all while on the sidewalk so i will get back to yall cause i know you want to know where hes buried all those bodies ! So see im clearly the only choice for MVOTM THAT YOU HAVE ! a vote for either one of them is a vote for higher taxs /no more military surplus/ and a vote for armageddon

SO IF YOU OWN A MILITARY TRUCK YOU GOT TO VOTE FOR CHUCK paid for by committee to elect chucks trailer
0E6E8A6B-3D74-4FFA-8E08-8D9CC7CD16E2.png

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not just a thread about a truck and 2 trailers OH NO !!!! This could be your last chance to vote for one of these surplus vehicles in todays political climate with rumors of no more this and maybe no more that. We may all be living on barrowed time so if elected I WILL PROMISE to lower your taxes / raise your income / legalize anything fun / immoral !!! Make it illegal for collage age girls to wear anything but bikinis in public from this point forward ! And starting sept 1st the left lane of any roadway in the U.S. can only be used by STEELSOLDIERS members only ! And a vote for me insures that anything 383 green will be tax exempt for anything purchased for that vehicle including fuel and yes that means no state and local taxs on your fuel ! Starting today happy hour will begin at 9am thru 9pm 7 days a week

Now onto the other 2 candidates and as much as it pains me the mud must be thrown !!! As you have already witnessed above kendelrio has been running a child slave labor camp that has went unchecked for years with so many pictures of him making them sleep outside and work round the clock for his USED SURPLUS VEHICLE business .

And it has come to my attention that kendelrio has been seen throwing candy at small children that he has lured out into the street during parades ! So a vote for him is a vote for child slave labor and the assault of small children with thrown objects ! Let your conscience be your guide !!

When it comes to superthermal the jury is still out weve heard rumors of him running over small pets with those giant satan tires while listening to loud devil music in his town in the we hours of the morning all while on the sidewalk so i will get back to yall cause i know you want to know where hes buried all those bodies ! So see im clearly the only choice for MVOTM THAT YOU HAVE ! a vote for either one of them is a vote for higher taxs /no more military surplus/ and a vote for armageddon

SO IF YOU OWN A MILITARY TRUCK YOU GOT TO VOTE FOR CHUCK paid for by committee to elect chucks trailerView attachment 876980
Chucky, you forget that I've also delivered food and puppies to a snowed in orphanage in the middle of the mountains...

Screenshot_20220822-160732_Chrome.jpg

and as far as mud slinging, yes, it's true I have been known to use child labor and sweets to achieve my goals.... to quote the great Gunny Highway "I improvised, adapted and overcame!".... that said, I would NEVER stoop to slinging mud.... however.. do you have an alibi for the when the orphanage burned down? I think it's QUITE suspicious you haven't denied any involvement in it...

A vote for kendelrio is a vote for integrity, mission accomplishment and not burning down orphanages!

I'm kendelrio and I approve this message.

PAID FOR BY THE SUPER PAC DEDICATED TO NOT BURNING DOWN ORPHANAGES.

Last edited:

Superthermal

Vote for SUPERTHERMAL's '79 M813. All those trailers are kickin! YES they are, and everyone here wants one of those don't we! But this is my first entry here for MV of the month and would love your vote. Nick named by my Family as "The BOT", The BIG OVERSIZED TRUCK! This M813 was purchased by me from a gunsmith in Detroit then driven to Ohio to purchase a PTO winch and PTO gear box (Still need more parts to mount it... ) then driven the rest of the way of 2100 + miles to UTAH. This truck is operational and ready for fun. After arriving home I have been invited to two outings, both of which I attended. The first an MV outing to the desert and the second to the Shriners Hospital to have a touch a truck to cheer up some kids who have it hard in life. The BOT is for the most part stock but is running on HEMTT rims with some to be replaced 16.00. As I had been looking for an MV for some time I had purchased a new 8x set of 16.00s knowing I wanted new shoes for myself and anyone else to be a bit safer as the rig picked up miles. Still saving up for many upgrades, as we all are, but the following are some of the top items on my list:
1. Custom make some parts for a hydraulic driven winch install to allow for extra versatility for possible future transmission and T-case modifications.
2. Detroit lockers in the rear axles
3. 2 HEMTT rims to finish off my set of 6 and have a total of 8 16.00s.

Best wishes to all the MV owners here.
Superthermal
20220609_163834.jpg

20220610_120627.jpg

20220527_194525.jpg
received_1048143672468373.jpeg
received_656757662220684(1).jpeg
received_429353595719244(1).jpeg
received_1085407155340732(1).jpeg
received_492375852586544.jpeg
received_1007450029971103.jpeg

Last edited:

Superthermal

So by the next morning i had all the play toys put away and had her top back on her and back all lady like with the memories of the streets long behind her and she told me that i was the first man to ever to rub the clear lubricant all over tires like that and she would never forget our first date !!!View attachment 876809View attachment 876811View attachment 876812
Totally kickin trailer. Some day..... some day... maybe I'll be able to pick one like it up. Very nice.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vote for SUPERTHERMAL's '79 M813. All those trailers are kickin! YES they are, and everyone here wants one of those don't we! But this is my first entry here for MV of the month and would love your vote. Nick named by my Family as "The BOT", The BIG OVERSIZED TRUCK! This M813 was purchased by me from a gunsmith in Detroit then driven to Ohio to purchase a PTO winch and PTO gear box (Still need more parts to mount it... ) then driven the rest of the way of 2100 + miles to UTAH. This truck is operational and ready for fun. After arriving home I have been invited to two outings, both of which I attended. The first an MV outing to the desert and the second to the Shriners Hospital to have a touch a truck to cheer up some kids who have it hard in life. The BOT is for the most part stock but is running on HEMTT rims with some to be replaced 16.00. As I had been looking for an MV for some time I had purchased a new 8x set of 16.00s knowing I wanted new shoes for myself and anyone else to be a bit safer as the rig picked up miles. Still saving up for many upgrades, as we all are, but the following are some of the top items on my list:
1. Custom make some parts for a hydraulic driven winch install to allow for extra versatility for possible future transmission and T-case modifications.
2. Detroit lockers in the rear axles
3. 2 HEMTT rims to finish off my set of 6 and have a total of 8 16.00s.

Best wishes to all the MV owners here.
SuperthermalView attachment 877019

View attachment 877011

View attachment 877012View attachment 877009View attachment 877018View attachment 877007View attachment 877002View attachment 877010View attachment 877006
I notice that you too, have suspiciously avoided denying any part in the orphanage burning down....

Hmmm....

You have a beautiful truck and I'm glad to see the BOT!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And as i was afraid of both of the other Candidates have been photographed using child slave labor and forcing them to work in extreme conditions like driving the BOT truck without A/C. And the other one running an illegal puppy mill to add to his long list of sinister endeavors to become the Conciears of Crime in the LA. area ! So its not too late to COME VOTE IN PERSON and vote CHUCKY for MVOTM AND DONT LISTEN TO THEIR LIES ! Im just a simple business man providing jobs for young women in the area and have no control of what they do on their on time ! Why i will have you know ive started a home for wayward girls here in the community ! What have they done but run sweat shops full of slave labor making surplus truck parts . DO THE RITE THING AND VOTE FOR CHUCKY ITS A VOTE FOR CHANGE ! Help me drain the swamp before its too late !

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And as i was afraid of both of the other Candidates have been photographed using child slave labor and forcing them to work in extreme conditions like driving the BOT truck without A/C. And the other one running an illegal puppy mill to add to his long list of sinister endeavors to become the Conciears of Crime in the LA. area ! So its not too late to COME VOTE IN PERSON and vote CHUCKY for MVOTM AND DONT LISTEN TO THEIR LIES ! Im just a simple business man providing jobs for young women in the area and have no control of what they do on their on time ! Why i will have you know ive started a home for wayward girls here in the community ! What have they done but run sweat shops full of slave labor making surplus truck parts . DO THE RITE THING AND VOTE FOR CHUCKY ITS A VOTE FOR CHANGE ! Help me drain the swamp before its too late !

Lots of pretty words from someone who named their truck a "Bordello".... one can only imagine the depravity that happens to those poor wayward girls in it....

On another note, not only is my trailer actually USED FOR ITS PURPOSE (instead of being parked and neglected), but it hauls booty! (AND theres pretty good music too!)

As far as the BOT goes.... well, we still haven't heard a denial from @Superthermal about his involvement in the break in at the Watergate hotel....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks