• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, here are some recent pics & info on my 1991 M923A2/5ton truck. To date she's pretty much stock except for a few upgrades that include a bigger/more heavy-duty air dryer assembly, new headlights & outer rings, new rear mud flaps, K&N air filter, repainted all the rims black & swapped out the oem batteries for two group 31 batteries. This winter my buddy Arron who is a fellow military vehicle enthusiast & heavy wheel machine will be doing some major upgrades that include a complete oem front winch assembly, hardtop, new power coated combat rims with larger 16.00R20 tires & 5-inch exhaust. I've also got a complete navigation system with outside cameras & monitor for the interior and some Doomsday Diesel dog bone retainer plates for the rear. I've also got some custom group 31 battery tray mounts, license plate box & bracket that I had power coated as well. My plans are to move the batteries to the side compartment, rhino line the battery box under the passenger seat & use it for storage. At a recent rally I snagged a Pioneer tool kit unit off an M35A2 truck that I'm also going to mount on the truck too. Lots of plans & updates coming...

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting there on uploading more on my rig in action, takes me a week or two with these speeds to upload the videos I do living "off grid". Not just off-grid with option to hook up, truly off grid as in cell phone booster for internet up on a pole.
View attachment 904106
Its the best thing about OFFGRID no internet/phone just sit back and enjoy the view !

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some years before we got some troop seats. We adapt an aluminium 7 step stair with folding handrail to the 5 feet high cargo bed. So that´s no problem to get older with our hobby. :cool: :cool: Who knows, ...some day we ride in the back.

View attachment 904228
View attachment 904229
View attachment 904230
View attachment 904231
Chris, in the future I can see You, Anna, Ollie and the rest of the team riding in back with Emil in the driver's seat, with his shades on and the pedal to the metal. :cool:

Last edited: