• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - February VOTE HERE!

Vote for February SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

Waiting for someone to vote just to watch no matter who wins is like watching paint dry - ask me how I know that comparison.

zout

This reminds me of that mayor in NY who closed down the bridge to stop voters from entering their area to vote - did someone pull the STOP VOTING SWITCH ?? :recovry4x4:

RangerBob

Foul, I say, FOUL!! :soapbox: How could the 601 not win? An obvious bias against true-blue strata blue!

And to think what I had to do to get the votes I got. Now I gotta marry WARWAGs ugly sister, WARHAG. aua

At least another KRISTI owner won. [thumbzup]

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh that's right. We speak American. We haven't spoken English since the Revolutionary War...when the English got beaten...:naner:
thanks also to a wee bit of help of the Dutch, who were at war with the English from 1780 to 1784 and gave a lot of hidden help to the American freedom fighters.

dutch smily transparant.jpg

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry folks, I've been on the road since the break of dawn. Just got home. Congratulations to Soni!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oops, fixed. :patracy:
I know I'm always sticking my two cents in where it's not needed/wanted BUT:

I think it would be neater than jetter if there was someway to keep pics of all the monthly winners on the front page, even if they are tiny ones you could click on to enlarge.

Now I'll shut up again...:papabear:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know I'm always sticking my two cents in where it's not needed/wanted BUT:

I think it would be neater than jetter if there was someway to keep pics of all the monthly winners on the front page, even if they are tiny ones you could click on to enlarge.

Now I'll shut up again...:papabear:
Perhaps I add a link to the past winners below? Just trying to keep it simple/clean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks