• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - February VOTE HERE!

Vote for February SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soni wanted me to post that he's currently away from a computer on a job and will be back next week and might just maybe make a post about this then.

WARWAG

Foul, I say, FOUL!! :soapbox: How could the 601 not win? An obvious bias against true-blue strata blue!

And to think what I had to do to get the votes I got. Now I gotta marry WARWAGs ugly sister, WARHAG. aua

At least another KRISTI owner won. [thumbzup]

Well I just said you had to marry one of my sisters. NOT both of them. But im sure they wouldn't mind. They both like you.............

Attachments

cobra5

:shrugs:
Foul, I say, FOUL!! :soapbox: How could the 601 not win? An obvious bias against true-blue strata blue!

And to think what I had to do to get the votes I got. Now I gotta marry WARWAGs ugly sister, WARHAG. aua

At least another KRISTI owner won. [thumbzup]
Next time you'll have to turtle wax the paint and Armor All the tracks if they are rubber because everyone seems to like things new and shiny looking.:shrugs:

RangerBob

New and shiny? Blasphemy!! The 601 is no stinkin staff car. :hammer:

But Dewey is due for a buffing out before Weare. I rubbed out the oxidized paint in a couple of spots and the original strata blue gleamed through. She's a looker...unlike WARHAG.

Next poll, should WARWAG be banned for posting his family album? :recovry4x4: :p

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

But Dewey is due for a buffing out before Weare. I rubbed out the oxidized paint in a couple of spots and the original strata blue gleamed through. She's a looker...unlike WARHAG.

Next poll, should WARWAG be banned for posting his family album? :recovry4x4: :p

Well....maybe banning is kinda harsh.... but a good flogging is in order!!

WARWAG

Ranger Bob. You said they were PERTY :shock:. Anyway I wouldn't piss them off to much. You remember what happened to the last guy that did. He aint been seen in these here woods since! No siree. Not hide nor hair. :shrugs:

And my sisters would take a real dislike to anyone who thinks they could flogg me..............

Cucvnut

Well, let's see...Do you have nomination? Or are you just complaining?
Neither it was ill planned and not run right imo the nomanations should be held a month prior andon the first of the month the winner is announced and it starts over. The winners should get a icon of some sort under there avatar so people know they won and can not be nominated again for said mv.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see this went down in flames as quickly as it started.
I've been on the road for the past two weeks. (Currently in FL) I'm just so in and out I can't oversee the thread to make sure it gets dealt with appropriately. I will be back home Sunday night though and will open the nomination thread then. I'm about to head out right now for the day. Then I'll be working tonight all night (daylight savings for IT work). Unfortunately I have several responsibilities outside the forum and can't be under it 100% of the time.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neither it was ill planned and not run right imo the nomanations should be held a month prior andon the first of the month the winner is announced and it starts over. The winners should get a icon of some sort under there avatar so people know they won and can not be nominated again for said mv.
If you notice in the nomination thread, I listed previous winner and they couldn't be nominated. Also on the home page, it lists the winners. I will be adding a image/badge for the winners in a group though.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something kept jumping in my eye time and again. February's winner is mentioned as an M920. I looked for that classification and the only thing I could find was that the M920 is an 8x8 MET truck, and looks different than this. So what is this?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Something kept jumping in my eye time and again. February's winner is mentioned as an M920. I looked for that classification and the only thing I could find was that the M920 is an 8x8 MET truck, and looks different than this. So what is this?
Because M920 is Soni's username.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks