• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There has to be somebody out there that has not voted PLEASE VOTE at least 1 vote for SWISS'S wheel chock (m1009), it is real bad to get 0 votes, as a act of MERCY , don't worry, it is a secret vote so no one will know you voted for a wc.

A KGR approves this message
Who ever the BRAVE soul was that voted for the wc, THANK YOU

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ron if you look on the right side of the poll and click on the number of votes that truck has received you can see who voted for what vehicle.:beer:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What gets me is the small turn out, way,way far less than 1% have voted!
Because these are the ones that care, just like the GA title help, as always, it is the 1% that carries the 99%, PROUD to be a 1%er.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
211 people saw the thread (or at least part of it). Anyone who logs in to SS has the possibility of seeing the title but not necessarily knowing what is in the thread. Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge to those who can turn on a computer.....

RAYZER

I would like to point out:
I use tapatalk on my smartphone to view this site, as do many others.
The "vote now" button along with the results graph (at the beginning of this thred) is not available to view with Tapatalk. One must go to the actual Steel Soldiers Website to Vote.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

211 people saw the thread (or at least part of it). Anyone who logs in to SS has the possibility of seeing the title but not necessarily knowing what is in the thread. Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge to those who can turn on a computer.....
Ouch.

"Common knowledge" is not the same as "automatically understood". I mean, you know:

- None of us are born knowing the operating protocols of computers, and especially the subtleties of software.

Make nice, Brother. Make nice, please.

(Especially because I'm likely to earn your wrath myself somewhere down the line. Where's that Fifth Grader when you need them? Mercy!)

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to point out:
I use tapatalk on my smartphone to view this site, as do many others.
The "vote now" button along with the results graph (at the beginning of this thred) is not available to view with Tapatalk. One must go to the actual Steel Soldiers Website to Vote.
Sorry I have no control over mobile phones and how the site is displayed.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is akin to eating soup with a fork.

If you want to get the most out of somethings, sometimes you need the correct tool.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I saw the thread view count this morning at over 1200 so is there a view on the poll side that is different? I am confused and I thought it knew computers :)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is akin to eating soup with a fork.

If you want to get the most out of somethings, sometimes you need the correct tool.
I can fix it! I just need a bigger hammer!

:patracy:

I wish there was more I could do. But when it comes to 3rd parties, I'm stuck having to wait.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I made that one back about 9 or 10 years ago. I didn't animate it, I just added in my screen name to it. I edited that gif pixel by pixel, frame by frame. Now they have all sorts of cool tools to do it. HAH!

Another Ahab

I made that one back about 9 or 10 years ago. I didn't animate it, I just added in my screen name to it. I edited that gif pixel by pixel, frame by frame. Now they have all sorts of cool tools to do it. HAH!
You must be a programmer, or something. That's cool:

- If it was easy I'd like to give it a shot. But it's really never easy (until you learn the secret handshake and all).

Shoot; never a Fifth Grader around when you need one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.