• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Ahab

Please vote for MV of the month here. Feel free to "campaign" as well. :beer:

So we're saying (12) vehicles, one for each month of a year; is that it?

Because I'm seeing ALL of them as calendar-worthy of course. Really nice work.

Or is this winner-take-all?

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So we're saying (12) vehicles, one for each month of a year; is that it?

Because I'm seeing ALL of them as calendar-worthy of course. Really nice work.

Or is this winner-take-all?
If this follows other sites this would be a vote each month for a new set of vehicles to determine a MV of the month. Typically a large picture page somewhere on the site and free beers for life :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just wondering. If it's to be a monthly thing (and I hope it is) what will be the poll open/close window, or will it be the whole month?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most months are 30-31 days long.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just wondering. If it's to be a monthly thing (and I hope it is) what will be the poll open/close window, or will it be the whole month?
This poll will close on 01-25-2014 at 18:37
It's going to be a monthly thing. I'm hoping this will grow into something larger. And we'll have a MV of the year too from all the months!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
73m819 The [U said:
[/U]PROUD AMERICAN, the story behind it by ALL rights, should make it the FIRST "MV OF THE MONTH", The PROUD AMERICAN means a lot more to a lot of people then just a mv that is a replica of a gun truck, The PROUD AMERICAN represents real LIVES LOST so others CAN LIVE, Those that lost there lives WILLENLY put there bodies there, KNEW what the ODDS of a gun trucker returning to THIS country ALIVE, let alone in one piece. The LAST breath of the driver of the PROUD was as he steered to the up hill bank, there by SAVING the lives of the survivors, instead of to the left which would have put the PROUD over the edge, which would have caused it to roll many times down the embankment killing everybody.

The PROUDE AMERICAN was built with a SPIRIT that goes so far beyond a mv build, when you first saw the three surviving crew members next to the PROUD, you not only felt it but saw it, up to that time you only felt it.

So this is WHY the PROUD AMERICAN which represents EVERYTHING Steel Soldiers STANDS FOR not should but MUST be the FIRST MV OF THE MOUNTH.
I just want to bump up this VERY IMPORTANT piece of information for the ones that might have missed it the first time around. so after reading the above you SEE why it is only right and fitting that THE PROUD AMERICAN have the HONOR of being the FIRST Steel Soldier MV OF THE MONTH being it REPERSENTS a REAL STEEL SOLDIER that gave everything it had plus some in the LINE OF DUTY.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We can do groups at the end of the year, these a normally week voting sessions the week before the end of the month and the the winner is posted on the front page for the month.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If SWISS's CUCV had been listed as a WHEEL CHOCK instead of a CUCV, it might have gotten MORE votes then it has now ( a 0) at least one vote is better then none, as a wheel chock, it would have gotten votes as a UNIQUE piece BII for a REAL TRUCK.

Now the KINDER/GENTLER RON is asking someone PLEASE give Swiss at least ONE vote, he is a great guy with a nice looking wheel chock, it is BAD for the EGO not to get ANY votes, now if we had BII of the month, Swiss would BE far ahead of the competion.

NOW that I have done my good deed for the day, I can go back to the NON-Kinder/Gentler Ron.

Last edited:

3dAngus

]
NOW that I have done my good deed for the day, I can go back to the NON-Kinder/Gentler Ron.
Noooooooooo....
You have no idea on how impressed I was with you at this last Ga. rally.
Thanks so much for all the help! Good man (is the kinder gentler man).[thumbzup]

Anyway, interesting to see this race is going toward a two vehicle race unless something changes. Does second place get denominated for next month?

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I witnessed Ron hugging a baby, at the GA rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.