• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the Month - March 2015

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It has been determined that AMBROSE is not a valid user. (Nor are the 6 other accounts they have made)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It has been determined that AMBROSE is not a valid user. (Nor are the 6 other accounts they have made)
WOW!! Thanks for keeping the site straight boss.

OK...so the count is back to 7. Now I'm gonna have to work overtime trying to get 20 nominations before the 15th!!:patracy:

Hey...can I have a raise??

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Why don't you put one of your trucks in the running?
I did last year and she won MV of the Month - March 2014 and MV of the Year - 2014.

Truthfully the excitement was too much for me and besides...there are HUNDREDS of beautiful MV's out there in SS land and I have made it my personal mission to get as many recognized as possible.

SO.... LET'S:
:grd:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes you need to remove the LARC from the list. That was his downfall and how he got caught.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
And for the afternoon/evening crowd we now have 9 VERY good nominations!:beer:

NOW... The rest of you need to get busy and show your stuff....er....wait....I mean your MV's....yeah...that's it!!:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...It's Saturday. Now all of you need to go outside (or where ever your MV's are) and pick which one ya like the best and nominate it!!

Well...not ALL of you...that would be TOO many...but at least 11 of you.aua

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Are you serious? Two full days since the last nomination??

Now look, there just has to be lot's of folks on this site proud enough of their vehicle to snap a good pic and take five minutes to nominate it!

If things don't improve immediately I'm going state-to-state putting stickers on every privately owned MV I see that says "My Owner Thinks I'm Ugly". :tank:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks