• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the Month - March 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sould be just 10. /QUOTE]
Well, we started out with 10 nominations but too many folks complained that we needed 20 nominations.

If we changed it back to 10 I don't think that would be fair to all the folks last year and the two months this year where the nominees had to compete against 20 folks.

anyhoo...we still have 7 days to get 11 nominations.

I'll just continue to: aua and :deadhorse:

CUCVLOVER

bumpo for the night crew.
Come on everybody don't you love your trucks, jeeps or whatever you have?
Papabear is taking the time to work this tread so please nominate a MV.
(This was typed with a pleading tone of ummm finger.)
Carry on.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hmmm... two nominations on the 8th but none on the 9th.:oops:

Well...today is the 10th so maybe a couple more folks will take the plunge!:naner:

Still holding at 11!!:doh:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pb go ahead and put my new truck on the list I'll post a pic sat when I get home or if someone is smarter than I and can pull it off my thread.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Pb go ahead and put my new truck on the list I'll post a pic sat when I get home or if someone is smarter than I and can pull it off my thread.
Ummm...that let's me out Brother...maybe someone else can...or you can just edit your post when you get home with the pic....sorry.:oops:

ghettoct

1980 Royal Marines Land Rover Series III

Saba, my 1980 land rover, served 12 years in Africa with the British Royal Marines. Was passed along/owned by several "quiet professionals" stationed at Dam Neck Virginia Beach. One of her previous owners was a SCPO KIA 06 AUG 2011 in Wardak Province Afghanistan along with other team members on "Extortion 17".

I was the outside guy fortunate to buy her and left her like she was as all the previous guys did, lumps and bumps, and her free will to mark her territory with various oil spots.

Saba was the odd ball in my collection of classic mustangs and eventually was my favorite to take to car shows and car cruise in's. was nice to see her win top 100 in two cars shows where there were over 450 cars. (newport news fall classic 2013 and 2014).
1742.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks